The following terms and conditions apply to the delivery of Training by Rainbows Senior First
Aid (RSFA) :
- Fees and refunds
- Unless a Training Agreement applies, participants must pay all course fees in full
prior to the commencement of the course, to secure a place in a course conducted by
- Refunds will only be paid in the manner set out in the Refund Policy.
- RSFA will give preference to participants who book and pay in full online or via
phone and by credit card.
- Participants who select EFT, cheque or money order as the payment method for course
fees will be placed on a waiting list until their payment has been processed and
received as clear funds.
- Placements in courses are allocated in accordance with the order in which payments
are received in full.
- RSFA will endeavour to place participants in their chosen course, but RSFA accepts
no liability for any loss, cost, damage or inconvenience which may directly or
indirectly result from a participant being unable to be placed in their chosen course.
- RSFA reserves the right to cancel bookings if not paid for in full within 48 hours
of the booking being made.
- Group Bookings
- RSFA may issue an invoice when a group booking is made and requires payment in
full at least 14 days prior to course commencement date (unless a Training Agreement
- Where RSFA has provided course fees details/quotation based on a number of
participants given by a group organiser, RSFA's invoice will be based on that number
of participants, with the invoice being payable at least 14 days prior to course
commencement (unless a Training Agreement applies).
- The group organiser must notify RSFA (at least 21 days prior to course
commencement) of the number of participants or any changes to the number of
participants. RSFA may issue a supplementary invoice for any additional
participants, but is not obliged to reduce its fee if there are fewer participants
than originally quoted. In the event that the group organiser does not notify RSFA
of the number of participants or any changes to the number of participants at least
21 days prior to the course commencement date, RSFA will issue an invoice based on
the originally quoted number of participants or, for fees of no less than $1000.00
- If the group organiser advises RSFA at least 21 days prior to course commencement
date that there will be fewer participants than invoiced, RSFA may attempt to place
the non-attendees in a public course closest to the location of the group course.
- The group organiser must supply RSFA with a list of all participant names at least
21 days prior to course commencement.
- A fee of a not less than of $350.00 will be incurred if the course is cancelled or
rescheduled by the group organiser within 21 days of the scheduled course
- A fee of not less than $1000.00 will be incurred if the course is cancelled or
rescheduled by the group organiser within 7 days of the scheduled course
Refer Refund Policy.
- Course transfers
- RSFA will be pleased to transfer your booking to another date at no cost when we are
advised at least 10 days prior to course commencement. Only 1 (one) free transfer is
applicable, any subsequent transfers will incur a 100% of the course fee as a course
- A transfer fee equal to 50% of the course fee will apply to transfer your booking if
notice is given less than 10 days prior to course commencement any subsequent
transfers will incur a 100% of the course fee as a course transfer fee. This transfer
fee is inclusive of GST.
- Please be aware that you are unable to transfer your booking on the day of the
- No certificates or Statements of Attainment will be issued until all course fees and
transfer fees are paid in full.
- No refunds will be issued after course transfers.
Participants who fail to attend their scheduled course will be deemed a "no show", will
not be assessed and will not be entitled to a refund unless that person contacts RSFA
and supplies a medical certificate within 24 hours of the scheduled course commencement.
- Practical components
Participants who fail to attend a scheduled practical component/assessment will be
deemed a "no show", will not be assessed and will not be entitled to a refund unless
that person contacts RSFA and supplies a medical certificate within 24 hours of the
scheduled course commencement.
- Participants who fail to attend their scheduled course on time (30 minutes or more)
will not be assessed and will not be entitled to a refund
- If a participant does not complete or is deemed Not Yet Competent during a practical
- RSFA will attempt to transfer the participant into a different scheduling of the
same course (no fee will apply); but
- RSFA will retain 50% of the course fee if the participant cannot be transferred,
and refund the balance.
- If the participant is transferred and is unable to attend the alternate scheduled
practical component, RSFA will not refund any part of the course fee.
- RSFA will endeavour not to cancel public courses.
- However, RSFA reserves the right to cancel courses or change course dates if
- If RSFA cancels a course:
- RSFA will refund (in full) those participants who request a refund, within 14 days
of the scheduled course commencement; or
- RSFA will permit participants to transfer to another schedule of the same course
All correspondence in relation to course transfers and refunds should be sent to:
Rainbows Senior First Aid
PO Box 3048
Tuggerah NSW 2259
or email to: [email protected]
02-43561207 (O) | 0402 213 979 (M)